Training at Azuma Dojo focuses on helping students understand the fundamentals of Karate, from breathing and posture to fine body control and advanced techniques. Every aspect of Kyokushin Karate syllabus, exactly as set out by Sosai Masutatsu Oyama, is covered.
- Kihon (basics) and stances
- Kata (forms) and application
- Bag / fitness work
- Fighting (3-step and free sparring)
Classes are available for male and
female from 7 years and above,
regardless of ability or fitness level.
Benefits of training at Azuma Dojo include:
A no-obligation trial class is available upon request.
The best way to find out whether Kyokushin would be for you is to gain first-hand information by trying it out, asking questions and trusting your own judgement. For appointment or questions, please use the contact form provided on “Contact” page.
- Practical Karate with Japanese instructor
- Member of EKK Melbourne, one of the most successful Martial Art schools in Australia
- Develop mental and physical strength
- Improved fitness, flexibility and coordination
- Develop better self-awareness and focus
- Healthier lifestyle through greater self esteem